No matter which room you are in, you soak up the country views with floor to ceiling sliding doors and windows in every room.
The open plan living areas overlook the paddocks and dams and opens onto a wrap around concrete verandah.
A modern spacious kitchen with huge island bench provides plenty of cupboard space and boasts a stainless steel oven, range hood and a 5 gas burner hotplates.
The bedrooms are all generously sized with well designed built in wardrobes and the master bedroom has the largest and most stylish walk in robe we have seen! The master bedroom also features a large ensuite with bath.
Heating is provided by way of a large slow combustion heater (heats up to 25m2) as well as 2 x reverse cycle airconditioners.
Adding to the modern feel, the property is tiled throughout.
There is also a double garage with extra space at the back for storage.
Main features include:-
* Open plan
* 4 generously sized bedrooms
* Built ins in all rooms
* Master bedroom has large ensuite with bath
* Huge walk in robe with designer shelves
* Floor to ceiling large expanse of windows - each room has sliding door
* Reverse cycle air conditioner x 2
* Slow combustion wood heater to cover 25m2
* Electric heat pump HWS - very efficient to run
* Large kitchen with island bench top
* Stainless steel oven, range hood and 5 gas burner appliances
* Plenty of internet points, tv points, telephone points and heaps of power points
* Spacious kitchen
* Double garage with remote control - oversized to provide additional storage at the back
* Concrete verandah
* In ground sprinkler system
Whilst the property is set on large acreage, the lettable area consists of the immediate garden and paddock around the house.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance and four weeks bond is required upon signing the tenancy agreement
Sorry no groups or shared tenancies will be considered
Outside pets will be considered. Tenants will have to ensure that the pets are secured as no set garden fence.
Horse will be considered if tenant ensures the have adequate fencing to keep them from the house garden and to protect trees and ensures they are hand fed and watered
Length of lease
The owner prefers a 12 month plus lease
Please contact Luke 6238 1600 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday or on 0401 253 548 to arrange a time to view.
We also encourage you to get an idea of the area to ensure that you are committed to living in the country, so please feel free to drive by.
Under no circumstances are you to enter the property or knock on the door. Inspection of the property must be in the presence of the agent.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.