Land of this size is becoming harder and harder to find, especially land that has a gently sloping front paddock and creek flats!
The property is externally fenced and has two separate paddocks. It also has spectacular 360 degree views of surrounding farm land from the rear of the block!
The land is made up of a combination of cleared grazing with various tree plantings and mature eucalyptus's. It boasts a seasonal creek plus two large dams and numerous potential house sites.
There are power lines that run over the block, minimising your future building costs.
Located between Gundaroo and Gunning with a short drive to either village and only 50-60 minutes to the centre of Canberra.
If you've ever thought of living out in the country, this is your opportunity to build your dream country home that suits your needs perfectly.
Call today to organise your inspection!
Main Features Include:
- 197 acres
- Fenced with two separate paddocks
- Seasonal creek plus 2 large dams
- Gently sloping paddock rising up to elevated ridge
- Spectacular views of surrounding farm land
- Numerous potential house sites with power over the block
- 20 minutes from Gundaroo and Gunning
- Only an hour from Canberra
- No time restrictions before you have to build
- Dual occupancy approval subject to council approval
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.